PHOA, 2427 Juniper Avenue Boulder, CO 80304, email@example.com
Volunteer Board Members:
Ralph Kuzawa-President PHOA: 303-449-2223
Alma Alber-Greenbelt: 303-449-5663
Ricky Ewasko-Greenbelt: 303-415-0402
AD Chesley-Treasurer: 303-938-8150
Colleen Tully- Website: 303-993-8382
Subscribe, Volunteer or Get Involved
About Parkside HOA
Meetings: Second Monday of every month, 7 p.m.
Description: The Parkside neighborhood, in Boulder, Colorado, is bordered by Kalmia to the north, 26th Street to the east, Iris Avenue to the south, and 23nd Street to the west.
Activities: Neighborhood picnic and meeting (usually) in September.
- Upkeep of Greenbelt;
- Maintenance of Parkside Park;
- Traffic mitigation;
- Reactivation of Neighborhood Watch.
- Completed reclassification of unpaved section of Kalmia Street as a footpath;
- Improvement of playground equipment to Parkside Park.
- Initiated addition of bench at Iris Street bus stop by City of Boulder